Who are we?

Who are we? Each of us on Team Potter grew up competing in a sport that many people are just now beginning to hear about: curling. It's a sport of strategy, strength, skill and camaraderie. In the fall and winter months we spend much of our time practicing and competing in bonspiels both in the USA and internationally; and in the off-season, we train and prepare ourselves for the competitive season. We are currently training for the 2014 Olympic Trials. Follow this blog to check in on our competitive season.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Friday!

I'm so excited for the weekend! Anyone have any big plans? I am going to do some landscaping in our backyard and maybe paint the trim in our house, but that's about it.

I am excited about the increase of weights I am able to lift in our fitness regimen. Climbing stairs this morning proved to be a little bit tough because I did step-ups last night with big weights. But I'm excited about the progress!

2 comments:

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

Ryan and I are both going to be home all weekend for the first time since last school year. We don't even know what to do with so much free time! I started week 5 last night and can't believe how much more work it is to go from 6*4to 3*10! I can really feel it in my arms today! Ry got a plan from Scott last weekend, so he's really pumped to get to the gym as much as we can. It's great having a workout buddy! Hope everyone has a nice weekend. The weather is great in Medford today, so I hope it stays that way!