Who are we?

Who are we? Each of us on Team Potter grew up competing in a sport that many people are just now beginning to hear about: curling. It's a sport of strategy, strength, skill and camaraderie. In the fall and winter months we spend much of our time practicing and competing in bonspiels both in the USA and internationally; and in the off-season, we train and prepare ourselves for the competitive season. We are currently training for the 2014 Olympic Trials. Follow this blog to check in on our competitive season.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brrrrrr!

It's freezing here in the Twin Cities. -9 degrees with more snow on the way! After I got home last night, I bundled up and shoveled the sidewalk which took about 20 minutes. Then I lifted weights, but I was already tired from lifting and pushing snow around. Ah MN :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

It is just as fun here in Wisconsin! I checked the weather in Eveleth yesterday, and it was about 4-5 degrees colder than the temp in Medford. Looking forward to being bitterly cold this weekend!

Jamie said...

My poor car didn't want to go anywhere today, it took forever for it to warm up! After 10-15 minutes, it was still stiff as a board. :(

Can't wait to carpool up to Eveleth with Charlie and the Potters! YEAY!!! I think the sauna is calling my name...