Who are we?

Who are we? Each of us on Team Potter grew up competing in a sport that many people are just now beginning to hear about: curling. It's a sport of strategy, strength, skill and camaraderie. In the fall and winter months we spend much of our time practicing and competing in bonspiels both in the USA and internationally; and in the off-season, we train and prepare ourselves for the competitive season. We are currently training for the 2014 Olympic Trials. Follow this blog to check in on our competitive season.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thank you!

My team is amazing! I can't be too upset by how the Trials turned out. It wasn't our best performance of the year and that's fine. I have never had so much fun curling with any other team and I am grateful for the time that I got to spend with my team this year. From summer teamwork sessions in Medford to Mixed Doubles in a beautiful cabin in Two Harbors, I couldn't have put anything more into this team or expected them to give me any more than they did. Thank you all!!

And the support couldn't have been better! I have five new families: the Potters, Haskells, Lemkes, Johnsons and the Meullers! Thanks:)

No comments: