Who are we?

Who are we? Each of us on Team Potter grew up competing in a sport that many people are just now beginning to hear about: curling. It's a sport of strategy, strength, skill and camaraderie. In the fall and winter months we spend much of our time practicing and competing in bonspiels both in the USA and internationally; and in the off-season, we train and prepare ourselves for the competitive season. We are currently training for the 2014 Olympic Trials. Follow this blog to check in on our competitive season.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Charlie on a rampage, shoes, and the Olympics

Charlie chewed up the shoelaces of my running shoes the other day, so maybe that was a hint that I need to shop for some new shoes. I think I am overdue anyways. These Sauconys look nice and so do these. And while I'm looking, this red and white jacket is way cool! But I shouldn't be looking since I don't have the budget for it.

So, anybody else excited for the opening ceremonies this weekend? I can't wait to see all the athletes. One of my favorites to watch is diving because I could never, ever have the guts to do what they do and yet they make it look so easy.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

So I have been good about keeping up with exercising. But I have to admit that I broke the old diet on Tuesday. Ryan and I went to Marshfield to a Japanese steakhouse for our anniversary and ate like kings! It was wonderful and completely worth overindulging!

Jackie said...

Oh! And that jacket is awesome! In the red or the green!

Cassie said...

Mmm.. that sounds awesome! That would be something fun to try in the cities. I wonder if we have something like that? Did you get to cook your own food? Were we going to see if Saucony would sponsor us? Has Laura heard anything from them yet?