Who are we?

Who are we? Each of us on Team Potter grew up competing in a sport that many people are just now beginning to hear about: curling. It's a sport of strategy, strength, skill and camaraderie. In the fall and winter months we spend much of our time practicing and competing in bonspiels both in the USA and internationally; and in the off-season, we train and prepare ourselves for the competitive season. We are currently training for the 2014 Olympic Trials. Follow this blog to check in on our competitive season.

Monday, August 4, 2008

My weekend

Wow! So I worked out last Thursday, day 2 of legs, and then spent the weekend at a wedding and if I could recommend a great way to work out, it would be dancing for 6 hours! My legs and core muscles are all worn out. Tonight I'm doing arms. I haven't seen the copies of the DVDs that Dex has burned for us, so hopefully we will be getting those soon! They sound really good!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

My weekend was almost wedding fun! I didn't work out on Saturday because I was bridesmaid dress shopping with my future sister-in-law! Yesterday, however, Ryan and I worked out for about two hours. I showed him some of the exercises that Scott taught us, and he did excellent! I also recorded all of my measurements this morning--it's good news!